• 1 lb Tilapia Fillets
• Gourmet Warehouse Blackening Spice Rub
• 4-5 ears of Corn – cut fresh off the cob
• 1 diced Tomato
• 1/4 cup diced Red Onion
• 1/3 cup diced Green Bell Pepper
• 1 TBSP minced garlic
• 1/3 cup chopped Cilantro
• 1 TBSP Cumin
• Diced jalapeno pepper to taste
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1/3 cup Olive Oil
• Juice from 1-2 Limes
• Corn Tortillas
• Ranch Dressing
• Shredded Lettuce
1) Coat the fish fillets with the Gourmet Warehouse Blackening Spice Rub, and allow to sit at room temperature for no longer than 30 minutes.
2) Heat a heavy skillet over high heat. Add oil, and heat until it is almost smoking. Place the fillets in the pan, and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until fish is opaque and can be flaked with a fork.
3) Remove from the pan, allow to drain, then flake with fork
4) In a large bowl, mix the next 11 ingredients. You can be flexible with the ingredients and amounts based on your personal taste.
5) Take a corn tortilla, place a dollop of Ranch dressing, lettuce, a scoop of the corn salsa and top with the Blacked Tilapia. Eat & enjoy!