• Gourmet Warehouse Red Wine Marinade
• 1 1/2 pounds Flank Steak
• Resealable plastic bag or non- reactive bowl for marinading
1) Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
2) Pour Gourmet Warehouse Red Wine marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly. (You may also use a one gallon resealable bag)
3) Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer for more intense flavor. You can even marinate it overnight, turning occasionally.
4) Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
5) Oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill.
6) Use the reserve marinade to baste steak as you grill. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
7) Let sit 5 minutes before carving thin slices against the grain.