• 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 ½ cup Gourmet Warehouse Honey Garlic Marinade
• 2-3 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
• 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
• 2 large tomatoes, sliced with seeds removed
• 2-3 tbsp. fresh cilantro
Honey Balsamic Dressing
• 3 tbsp. honey
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 3 tbsp. ketchup
• 2 minced garlic cloves (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
• 1/2 tsp. onion powder
1) In a large re-sealable bag, pour in the honey garlic marinade.
2) Add the chicken to the marinade in the bag and seal. Shake the bag to be sure that all the chicken is coated and covered with the marinade. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
3) Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade and bag.
4) Bring the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for about 2-5 minutes each side or until it is no longer pink inside and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
5) Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest.
6) While the chicken is resting, assemble the salad by placing one row of 4-5 slices of peaches, and then place 3-5 slices of avocado between the peaches and weave in 4-5 slices of tomato. Place the chicken alongside the salad and drizzle both with a little of the dressing, then sprinkle with 1/4th of the fresh cilantro. Repeat for the remaining 3 plates.