• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 2 Tbsp of Gourmet Warehouse Seafood Seasoning
• 1 pound sea scallops
1) Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
2) Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. When melted, add Gourmet Warehouse Seafood Seasoning
3) Thread scallops onto skewers, or use a wire grill basket. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
4) Return butter mixture to saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and keep warm while scallops cook.
5) Toss butter with grilled scallops and serve.