• 1 – 2 Cups Gourmet Warehouse Key Lime Marinade
• 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with or without tails on
• Plastic Bag or non-reactive bowl for marinading
• Rough chopped cilantro for garmishing Recipe makes 6 servings
1) Shake Gourmet Warehouse Key Lime Marinade well.
2) Pour Key Lime marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Use ½ – 1 cup per pound of shrimp. Save some marinade for basting later
3) Gently massage marinade into shrimp after sealing bag.
4) Place resealable bag in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 – 2 hours, the longer the better!
5) Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head.
6) Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
One thought on “GRILLED KEY LIME SHRIMP”
love your recopies
please send more