• 1 (10 lb) fully cooked ham
• 1 cup Golden Carolina BBQ Sauce
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 1/3 cup honey
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
2) In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, honey, and Golden Carolina BBQ Sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
3) Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.