• 1/2 cup Gourmet Warehouse Golden Carolina BBQ Sauce
• 1 TBSP Gourmet Warehouse Applewood Smoke Spice Rub
• 4 (6 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Mustard Dill Sauce
• 1/2 cup Sour Cream
• 1 tablespoon GW Golden Carolina BBQ sauce
• 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
1) Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto the prepared broiler pan.
3) Whisk together the GW Golden Carolina BBQ sauce, brown sugar and GW Applewood Smoke Spice Rub in a small bowl; spoon mixture evenly onto top of salmon fillets.
4) Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes or until desired doness. You may also grill the salmon using grill rack .
5) For the sauce, mix sour cream, Golden Carolina, Brown Sugar and fresh dill in a small bowl and serve on the side