• 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
• 1 cup Gourmet Warehouse Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
• 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed or shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 cup chopped red onion
• 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
• 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Layer with Jack cheese, chicken, cilantro, onion, and top with mozzarella cheese.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.